I Apologize....
The first letter for Mrs Lim was torn today due to unpredictable and unexpected conflicts and disagreements among our class. It was tore apart by none other than me.
It is today that I found my class really seperated and I am embarrassed and ashamed of myself of trying to get 05S5B to write a letter to Mrs Lim, all wrongs, all responsibilities, all mistakes were started by myself.
I should have understand the class better, not understand the situation better, not asking clearly and many many other careless blunders I have made. Therefore I shall scrap off the idea of writing a letter to Mrs Lim. I apologize for all the troubles I have caused and all the discomfort I have caused.
I apologize for any damaging words I have used in the past and all the unintended harm towards my fellow classmates.
In order to redeem myself, I shall stop all my naive activities and wash my hands off these issues in the future and beyond.
Once again, my apologies....
to each and every classmate of 05S5B.
It is today that I found my class really seperated and I am embarrassed and ashamed of myself of trying to get 05S5B to write a letter to Mrs Lim, all wrongs, all responsibilities, all mistakes were started by myself.
I should have understand the class better, not understand the situation better, not asking clearly and many many other careless blunders I have made. Therefore I shall scrap off the idea of writing a letter to Mrs Lim. I apologize for all the troubles I have caused and all the discomfort I have caused.
I apologize for any damaging words I have used in the past and all the unintended harm towards my fellow classmates.
In order to redeem myself, I shall stop all my naive activities and wash my hands off these issues in the future and beyond.
Once again, my apologies....
to each and every classmate of 05S5B.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home