Total Defence Posters
The Total Defence Posters are up in the Library! (:
Hope we will win something. =d (Thinking of Swensens.....)
From my personal view, I think most of the entries ended up are dictionary-posters or that the colour combinations are seriously digusting like one with black words on a dark background. However, some of quite nice too, especially the colour wheel one.
Anyway, the Appearance only account for 30% of the Overall Score, Statistics another 30% if I am not wrong and Analysis the rest. I guess our posters' weakness lies in the Analysis.
Hope we will win something. =d (Thinking of Swensens.....)
From my personal view, I think most of the entries ended up are dictionary-posters or that the colour combinations are seriously digusting like one with black words on a dark background. However, some of quite nice too, especially the colour wheel one.
Anyway, the Appearance only account for 30% of the Overall Score, Statistics another 30% if I am not wrong and Analysis the rest. I guess our posters' weakness lies in the Analysis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home